Managing money like learning to ride a bike. Many people are most interested to look for the best way to make more money. However, save money is more important than make money!
How to save money & how to make extra money.
Here are 47 finance tips to use money smartly and cleverly!!!
- To get start, you can take the small steps:
- Shoeboxed: It is a free online service where you are keeping track of things
- Using online Rebate Programs.
- Clip coupons.
- Don’t buy coffee every day.
- Bring your lunch to work with you
- Apply for rebates.
- Cook at home- It’s can make for healthier, less expensive and dining.
- Buy generic (store ) brands
- Drink water from the tap
- Stay away from vending machines
- Eat out during lunch
- Make your own laundry detergent
- Use homemade household cleaners
- Use customer rewards
- Make gifts for others
- Entertain at home rather than going out
- Spend quality time with the family
- Replace soda with water
- Home haircuts
- Get your music streamed
Then, you should take it up level
- Cut the cable/satellite
- Get rid of a phone
- Use your library
- Get ebooks
- Cancel subscriptions
- Be more energy efficient at home
- Improve your fuel efficiency
- Avoid driving
- Properly care for what you have
- Cancel your gym membership
- Ask to have fees waived
- Travel smart
- Look for low-fee investments
Here are a few ways you should really kickstart your savings in a big way.
- Refinance your home
- Increase your insurance deductibles
- Pay down consumer debt
- Buy a late model used/lease return
Change your Habits
If you want to save money, you should change and develop your habits
- Learn to say no
- Practice conscious spending
- Avoid spending triggers
- Automate your savings
- Institute a waiting period
- Comparison shop
- Consider used
We hope that you will find these tips helpful. Sharing your saving tips in the comment box. Thanks for reading!